Hot Yoga is the hot word of fitness today. It is doing the most scientific postures in a hygienically heated room so that one releases body toxins in the form of sweat. Before you enroll for a Hot Yoga class, make sure that the studio is heated in a tropical-kind of manner so that the room becomes hot enough for you to sweat. But it should not be unbearable hot and properly ventilated so that air circulation happens. Otherwise, your body may not adjust with the increased heat in the beginning. What makes Yoga so popular is the astonishing results it produces.
Some of the exclusive benefits associated with Hot Yoga are –
– Imagine yourself doing exercises in heated ambiance that makes you sweat out all your toxins. Heavy sweating will flush out all toxins from the skin which will further help your body relax and increase your body metabolism.
2. Quicker Weight Loss
– Hot Yoga is very effective for weight loss. The class will involve more than 25 postures that will be practiced in momentum. These postures will target at specific body parts. Regular practice of Hot Yoga will result in slimmer waist, reduced thighs and legs and a toned up body.
3. Flexibility & Strength
– Like all other forms of Yoga, Hot Yoga works on increasing your flexibility. And since you are working out in a heated ambiance, you are able to flex yourself a little more. Doing some nice Yoga postures like Bow pose or Wheel pose will work wonders on improving your muscle strength too.
4. Breathing & Awareness
– Hot Yoga involves a lot of postures that are to be done with right kind of breathing pattern. It would also make your mind more focused and improve your body-mind coordination. A word of auction here – Join only that Yoga institution where expert Hot Yoga trainers are available. Like Yotopia has trainers who will guide you about posture, movement, holding time and the breathing pattern also.
5. Cardiovascular health
– Hot Yoga is as intense as jogging or aerobics. People looking to improve cardiovascular fitness should join Hot Yoga. You can expect to burn 800-1000 calories in a 90 minute class at Yotopia. You can also try for Urban Tri form of Hot Yoga.